We believe you should not have to pay unreasonable fees to move into a property. With this in mind, we have a very simple fee structure.
An administration fee of £199 is payable to apply for a property.
We DO NOT charge any extra fees for credit checks, referencing, tenancy preparation, deposit registration, inventory preparation or check in fees.
Any additional applicant (on a joint tenancy) or a guarantor only pay an extra £49. It’s really as simple as that. Here are some examples:
- Single applicant fee is £199 (1 person)
- Joint applicants’ fee is £248 (2 people)
- Single applicant with a guarantor fee is £248 (2 people)
- Joint applicants’ fee with a guarantor fee is £297 (3 people)
If you need to move quickly we offer a Fast Track Service where we aim to get you moved into the property within 2 days. This service is an extra £49 and available in some circumstance. Here are examples:
- Single applicant fee and a fast track fee is £248 (1 person)
- Joint applicants’ fee and a fast track fee is £297 (2 people)
- Single applicant with a guarantor fee and a fast track fee is £297 (2 people)
- Joint applicants’ fee with a guarantor fee and a fast track fee is £346 (3 people)
Please remember the admin fees are non-refundable. Once your fee has been paid we will not do any more viewings at the room/property and give you some time (3 working days) to get your application form to us. All fees quoted on this page are inclusive of VAT.
To pay your admin fee please use your buy now button below