Customer Services Role
Vacancy: Customer Services Officer
- Provide a first-class experience for our tenants, landlords and suppliers
- Part time 20 hours per week
- Working times Mon-Fri 10am to 2pm OR 2pm to 6pm
- Located on Kings Heath High Street in South Birmingham B14
- Responding to online and telephone enquiries from prospective tenants
- Booking in prospective tenants for viewings
- Telephoning prospective tenants post viewing for feedback
- Booking property maintenance work
- Liaising with tenants by telephone, electronic and face to face
- Liaising with landlords by telephone, electronic and face to face
- Liaising with contractors by telephone, electronic and face to face
- Log, follow up and resolve complaints
- Engaging with customers on social media
- Follow up new customers to ensure satisfaction
- Supporting the rest of the team to ensure customers get a great experience
- General office duties including filing, document scanning and preparing letters/emails
ABOUT THE BUSINESS
A small forward-thinking, dynamic and expanding lettings agency specialising in shared accommodation for working people in and around Birmingham. A very different type of agency that cares a great deal about its tenants, landlords and working partners. It’s a business built on ethics and good values. Based in Kings Heath, Birmingham. In need of an intelligent and effective communicator to join the team.
- You’re someone that loves people, I mean really loves them, and is committed to them having the best.
- Has a warm, empathic and friendly persona – everyone who knows you loves you.
- You love people, but you have your feet on the ground and understand goals, details and deadlines.
- Great written communication skills: You know the divine is in the details when it comes to landing a message the right way, and get a kick out of a perfectly structured email.
- Brilliant on the phone: you can build rapport quickly and deeply and people open up to you fully.
- Love the balance of working as part of a powerful team, but appreciate the independence of working to your own deadlines.
- You’re quietly confident, you know not to take things personally.
- Manage your own energy well. We’ll ask way too much of you, and will respect your boundaries when you say enough!
- You’re a superfast tech learner.
Pay: £9 per hour
To apply for this Customer Services vacancy please complete the form below