Lettings Negotiator Role
Do you get a buzz from closing a deal?
Can you sell?
Do you enjoy working with people face to face?
Do you want to earn a great income with flexible working hours?
If you have answered yes, then this could be perfect for you. We are looking for a driven individual in Birmingham with high energy to join our team specialising in professional house shares.
- Carry out accompanied viewings with potential tenants in and around Birmingham
- Helping potential tenants find a suitable new home in and around Birmingham
- The viewings can take place at anytime during the day, evenings and weekends
- You have some flexibility to manage your own diary to book viewings appointments
- The role offers variety with meeting new people (most of our tenants are in their 20’s or 30’s)
- You would respond to warm leads, qualify them before you book an appointment
- The role is full time and is a permanent position
- You would be mostly ‘out and about’
- Additional duties include carrying out property inspections, inventories and staging of rooms
- This position involves various aspects of property lettings
A small forward-thinking, dynamic and expanding lettings agency specialising in shared accommodation for working people in and around Birmingham. A very different type of agency that cares a great deal about its tenants, landlords and working partners. It’s a business built on ethics and good values. Based in Kings Heath, Birmingham. In need of a smart sales orientated individual to join the team.
- You’re someone that can sell and keen to earn good money
- You have a flexible attitude to working including evenings and weekends
- You have your own car and a relatively clean driving licence
- You’re friendly and approachable
- You’re a great communicator and build rapport quickly
- You’re very organised and punctual
- You’re great with tech
- You enjoy chatting by messaging
Pay structure is made of both basic and performance based bonuses. We will expect for you to be earning about £30,000 per year