🌟 Spacious 🏡Double Room in – Erdington – B24
1 bedrooms to rent, in a 5-bedroom house share
Oakfield Road, Erdington, West Midlands, B24
Available 1st July!!
All bills included
Very fast Wi-Fi
8 minute walk to Gravelly Hill Train Station
5 minute walk to Slade Road Post Office
5 minute walk to the local Tesco Express
1 Double room is available in this new modern house that was only built a few years ago. Prepared to a very high standard with modern bathrooms and a fully fitted kitchen.
The Property has a bright and airy décor with quality contemporary fittings and furniture, including
• Gas Central Heating
• Double Glazing
• Modern bathroom
• Fully Fitted Kitchens with appliances; cooker, large fridge, separate freezer and washing machine
• Shared lounge with leather sofas and 42 inch flat screen TV with 50+ channels
• Off road car parking
• Communal garden
• Bedroom is provided with a desk, wardrobe, wall mirror and chest of drawers
• High quality mattress on bed
• Digital TV point for Freeview
• Each bedroom has its own fridge/freezer
Rent is inclusive of
• All household bills: fast Wi-Fi (unrestricted downloads), TV license in communal area, gas, electric, water and Council Tax
• Gardener and cleaner
• Use of the common areas, which includes, dining area, modern kitchen with good-quality appliances, modern bathrooms and a maintained garden
• Professional cleaner fortnightly for shared areas and garden
• Sharing with friendly, working professional, house mates
Price & Application:
Room 4 is £409 per calendar month (£94 per week) – Available 1st July!!
• Less than 6 months tenancy available at separate price on request
• To reserve the room, a holding deposit is required – which is equal to 1 weeks rent (this will go towards your deposit)
• Prior to moving in, first months rent & deposit (equal to 5 weeks rent) will need to be paid.
• No administration fees
• No pets
Location & Amenities:
• 5 minute walk to Slade Road Post Office
• 4 minute walk to bus stops for the 53,66,902,904,905
• 8 minute walk to Gravelly Hill Train Station – Goes direct to Birmingham City Centre
• By car the property is within 5 minutes reach of Junction 6 of the M6 motorway
• 5 minute walk to the local Tesco Express
• The area is well-catered for with Shops, bars, fast food outlets, supermarkets and public transport
• Fantastic location
This type of room will get snapped up quickly. So grab the opportunity right now to live in a very nice house with very nice house mates.
Call or message me for more information. Appointments are also available for weekdays, evenings and weekends.
Very Nice Homes specialise in providing high standard properties, attracting high quality tenants looking for a house share whilst enjoying the comforts of an excellent quality home.
- Country: United Kingdom
- City / Town: Birmingham
- Property ID 1136
- Price £409
- Property Type Double Room
- Property status To Let
- Area Erdington
- Deposit 471
- Holding Deposit 94
- Avail From 1st July
- Property Type Double room
- Couples Accepted No